1.17.2012

LANCASTER PHOTO DIARY
















(Michael Kors jacket- similar, Old Navy Sweater, scarf from Gap- similar, H&M corduroy pants- similarNine & Co. boots- similar, Steve Madden bag- similar, Michael Kors rose gold watch, gifted ring, Express bracelet, other random and 
thrifted jewelry)

So, here are the first of my many adventures during my time in Pennsylvania. On Saturday, my mom and I explored the downtown area of Lancaster. I must say that I loved it! It was very artsy, with lots of great things to do and shops to see. The first thing on our list was to check out the Central Market. Apparently it's the country's oldest farmer's market. I loved the busyness inside and seeing the locals who shopped there. It reminded me a bit of Reading Terminal in Philly, but it definitely was not as big. My mom got me some loose chai tea that I am very excited about trying! Of course I had to grab a mean cup of coffee on the way out too. While we walked around the city, we checked out this one place called Building Character. It was a huge warehouse full of different vendors. Lots of creative things inside and even great vintage stuff. I never would have thought Lancaster would have such awesome places. Ah, so much more to share with you still!

<33

And... look what we had to end our afternoon! We found this amazing little crepe place, Rachel's Cafe & Creperie. It was as if I was back in Paris. The last photo is the crepe my mom had, a fruit cheesecake one. I, of course, stuck with the classic nutella and banana. I will definitely be going back to this place!


No comments:

Post a Comment