3.16.2012

CASUAL FRIDAY







(American Apparel cardigan, H&M shirt, DKNY leggings, Nine West boots- similar, vintage bag, Michael Kors watch, necklace from Nordstrom Rack, random bracelets and ring)

I totally (and proudly) soaked in the term 'casual Friday' today and went for a comfortable and relaxed outfit. It was definitely one of those mornings where I didn't have enough energy and just wanted something easy to wear. I am so excited for the weekend that is already here! Tonight will be a night spent in with my roommate, enjoying wine and pizza. Who else loves Trader Joe's Wine Shop as much as I do? After working all week, there's nothing I would rather do than relax at home. Plus, gotta prepare for Saint Patrick's Day tomorrow! Cannot wait to enjoy the Irish holiday here in the city and possibly partake in the crazy festivities they have going on. All I know is that Guinness cupcakes will be happening.

Happy (early) St. Patty's Day!

<33

Photos taken by Rebekka Schuman

No comments:

Post a Comment