3.15.2012

STATEMENT NECKLACE







As a result of attending Bloggers Night Out here in the city, I was a lucky winner of a piece of jewelry from Sorrelli. I must say that I was pretty excited when I got the email because I never win anything, and I was even happier to see that I had many options to choose from for my free gift. When looking at the options, I was first drawn to this necklace. Of course I went with my gut and chose it. Lately, I have been obsessed with adding necklaces to any outfit. What do you think? I love the detail of the stones; the tan ones almost look like old maps. Very vintage with a modern twist! And not to mention the colors are perfect for the spring and summer. I paired it with this top (that I got while thrifting) today for work. Wanted to be a little different and mix the details of the necklace with a contrasting print. However, I cannot wait to wear this necklace with a black sweater or little black dress. It is the perfect statement necklace! Keep your eye out for it to show up on future outfit posts.

Thank you, BNO NYC and Sorrelli, for my lovely gift!

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment