1.29.2012

BELATED BIRTHDAY POST







(wearing: H&M sweater, Old Navy plaid shirt- similar, velvet pants from Nasty Gal- similar, G by Guess oxfords, Michael Kors watch, vintage necklace, other random and thrifted jewelry)

Here are some random shots from my birthday last Sunday. My first legal drink was a mimosa during a delicious brunch with my family and best friend Marcy. It was also snowing on my birthday! So perfect, right? My friend Brianna gave me the cutest card, ever. She knows me too well. Anything with the Eiffel Tower I am sure to love! The necklace I wore is my new favorite addition to my jewelry collection. I picked up at an antique store in Lancaster for only $10!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. And, don't forget about my giveaway!!

<33

1 comment:

  1. I adore those "bib" necklaces! Happy Birthday. It looks like it was a memorable one.

    xo Victoria
    www.curiouschase.blogspot.com
    follow back!

    ReplyDelete