9.20.2011

GLITTER AND GOLD





(Millau lace dress from LF Stores, black leggings from Wet Seal, thrifted bag, random branded gold oxfords, Michael Kors rose gold watch, other random and thrifted jewelry) 

I am in love with this top/dress!! So glad I decided to buy it while in SoHo during NYFW. Excited to play around with it and try wearing it all different ways throughout the fall and winter! These pictures are from the evening I spent downtown Frederick with my best friend on Friday. One of my favorite places to go! We enjoyed yummy Mexican food and then went to a local boutique's fashion show. Pictures of the show to come! 

P.S. - I have entered a contest for DC Vintage Fashion Week (hosted by DC Goodwill Fashionista and Spicy Candy DC), and I need your vote! Just follow this link to 'like' the photo of my favorite thrift find, a Christian Dior blazer I found for only $5 at my favorite thrift store! The contest ends on Thursday so make sure to vote now. Thanks so much! xoxo

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment