9.20.2011

FOREST GYPSIES














A local boutique of downtown Frederick, the Velvet Lounge, put on a show Friday night to showcase their new arrivals for Fall. The overall theme was titled Forest Gypsies. They carry brands such as Free People, Splendid, Hudson, Citizens of Humanity, Joe's, Steve Madden, Volcom, Big Buddah, House of Harlow, and so much more. Their boutique is amazing and their assortment of brands are all the ones I really love! I usually have to avoid it when I am downtown so I won't empty my bank account in there. Here are some of the photos I snapped of the looks their boutique stands for. Sorry for the darkness/blurriness. Still not a professional photographer.. yet! Also, I found two girls at the show whose outfits I thought stood out from the rest. I captured them for you to see! It was a little crazy in the venue, but I wish I could have featured some more of the attendees. 

Visit their website here and like their Facebook page to learn more about the Velvet Lounge!

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment