8.09.2012

SNEAK PEEK: ROOM DETAILS



It's been a bit of a challenge to find the time to get everything together after a moving all my stuff here last weekend. One thing I have learned throughout this process so far is that it takes time. Having everything exactly the way I want it won't happen overnight. However, I couldn't help but share a few shots of new details in my new room with you all. It's definitely very 'me.' Even though my bank account has suffered during this whole move, I could not be more happy to have a place I can call home. Cannot wait to share more with you! 

This weekend Marcy is coming here to visit. If I said I was excited, that would be an understatement. She has not been to New York City since she was really young, so I cannot wait to be her little tour guide! I am beyond overdue for some best friend quality time. My plan for the weekend: find a way to convince her to stay forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment