8.19.2012

A TASTE OF THE BEACH





(American Apparel shirt, thrifted skirt, sandals from Payless, Steve Madden bag, random sunglasses, bracelet from SoHo vendor, JewelMint rose gold ring, other gifted jewelry) 

It's been a great weekend. Here's a look at my day yesterday. Zachary and I ventured out to Coney Island after spending our Friday just relaxing. It was my first time there, and I must say I was pretty excited to get a little taste of the beach. A part of me wishes that I had packed a bathing suit and towel so I could just lay there all day. You will probably not believe me when I say that I have not been to the beach (or laid in the sun) all summer. My lack of tan might give it away. Our day also included a trip to the New York Aquarium, which is right along the boardwalk there. We saw tons of different fish, watched a sea lion show, and even got to see some sharks up close and personal. You can check out some of my snapshots on Instagram. I must admit that I was probably more scared of seeing the sharks than the million little kids around me were. 

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! Here's to relaxing for the rest of the night before another work week begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment