4.30.2012

VICTORIAN BELLEFONTE





(H&M leggings, Trouve button-up- similar, leather jacket from Wet Seal, Danielle Nicole bag, G by Guess oxfords, vintage cameo ring, other ring from randon boutique)

Yesterday, my Sunday was spent in the small town of Bellefonte, PA. As you can see, the park here was just gorgeous. The day could not have been better. The sun was shining, and I had a really great person by my side. Grabbed some breakfast at a super cute coffee place right in town (called Cool Beans) and even discovered an amazing antique mall. Of course I couldn't resist getting some jewelry there. Antique mall jewelry could possibly be my number one weakness. Actually, anything vintage for that matter. There were loads and loads of vintage clothes, but not much time for me to search through them. And yes, I am already thinking of when I will return to see what goodies I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment