3.01.2012

DETAILS





(shirt from H&M, thrifted blazer, Nasty Gal suede chap leggings- similar, Nine West boots- similar, necklace from Rugged Wearhouse, other thrifted jewelry)

Just some details of my outfit today. Sorry for the lack of posting lately. Life has not given me time for updating you all much this week. Adjusting to New York has been a little harder than I thought. You would think after living in Paris and traveling Europe for four months, I would be okay. Let me just say that New York is SO different. I now realize how quiet and relaxing Paris was, and I really miss that! However, I know that I will soon have a love for living here. It will just take some time. On a brighter note, I am very excited for the weekend and getting to know my new home a little better!

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment