2.19.2012

MISMATCHED








(Free People top, Old Navy button up, Nasty Gal suede chap leggings- similar, Nine & Co. boots - similarMichael Kors watch, gifted rings, thrifted bracelets)

My Saturday was spent with Brianna at my favorite restaurant in the whole world, Main Cup. We enjoyed delicious bourbon pecan coffee (yum!) along with brunch. I have had this FP top since December and could never figure out something to pair it with. This happens a lot with purchases- they just sit in my closet with their tags on for awhile. And, I hate when that happens. I finally threw it over a plaid shirt and thought it could work. Not so sure how I feel about it fully yet, but it was something different and unexpected. 

Now, I am off to enjoy my Sunday with family. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment