1.19.2012

A DIFFERENT KIND OF STAY














(BCBG cardigan- similar, Old Navy top, Charlotte Russe black jeans, Nine West boots- similar, Michael Kors watch, necklace from Rugged Warehouse, gifted striped ring, other random jewelry)

During our second night in PA, we opted for a bed and breakfast. The Amethyst Inn to be exact. It was my first time ever staying in a B&B, and I must say I am officially hooked! So perfect. As you can see, the owners did an amazing job at decorating the house. They had little treats waiting for us and hot drinks whenever we wanted. Of course I chose coffee.. Green Mountain coffee. Yum! It was so relaxing to just sit by the fireplace with my cup of joe. The bed and breakfast was located right outside of Lancaster, in Adamstown.. Antique Capital, USA!! I was in heaven. Wait til you see even more photos come up on the blog!

<33

P.S. - Here are some snapshots of the DELICIOUS breakfast we enjoyed in the morning. Broiled grapefruit, croissants, cinnamon rolls, granola cereal, and this brie cheese/veggie casserole. The owner was a great host, server, and even jokester.. ha. Thank goodness we did not have a boring host. I really enjoyed my time there, and I was even a little sad when we left.



No comments:

Post a Comment