11.26.2011

LF STORES WINTER LOOKBOOK




(images via LF Stores)

My favorite three shots from the amazing LF Stores 'Wayward Winter' lookbook. See the rest of the looks here for extra inspiration. This makes me a little more excited for the freezing weather headed our way soon. What about you?

Hoping that everyone had a great Thanksgiving! After a nice breakfast with my oldest brother and his wife, I spent my afternoon serving at our local Rescue Mission. This year I wanted to think about those who cannot enjoy Thanksgiving Day the way I am used to enjoying it. It was a blessing to humble myself for just a few hours in order to help my community. Thanksgiving dinner was delicious, as always. Oh, but I didn't snap too many pictures.. I was too busy enjoying a second plate.

P.S. - My Black Friday finds will be showing up on the blog here soon! ;)

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment