11.24.2011

WHAT I'M THANKFUL FOR






1. My crazy family - my parents, two older brothers (aka bodyguards), and two sister-in-laws.
2. The true friends in my life (not pictured here).
3. The traveling I have already done in my life that that is all located in this journal.. and more traveling that is awaiting me! 
4. Mr. Mac - I don't know what I would do without him. 
5. Cameron Canon - So happy that I treated myself to a "real" camera. Oh, have you noticed that I name all the technology in my life?  

Happy Thanksgiving! 

I hope you all have a wonderful day spending time with family and friends. Enjoy having an excuse to eat way too much! Cannot believe that just last year I was spending my Thanksgiving in Paris. Although I wish I was still there, I remember missing my dad's amazing cooking so badly. Now I finally get to experience the ultimate Thanksgiving again!

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment