10.02.2011

PRETTY IN PINK






(vintage Laura Ashley blazer, Wolford black tee, Laundry by Shelli Segal black leggings, lace up wedge booties from Charlotte Russe, vintage bag, Michael Kors rose gold watch, gifted rings, other random jewelry)

Yesterday, my mom and I enjoyed some time together. I hardly get to see her because of my crazy schedule. I woke up to ugly weather; it was so rainy and cold! Already feels like it could be winter. Of course we had to go grab coffee and bagels at the best place in the world, Baltimore Coffee and Tea. They have pumpkin cream cheese now for the fall! So yummy! I can't get enough of their coffee, either. Nothing else compares to it. We stopped by an event at South Moon Under before doing a little bit of shopping. I'll have photos from the event up soon! I finally wore this blazer that my mom had picked up for me a few months ago. She's always putting little gifts on my bed for me to come home to. Seems like she is always thinking about others before herself, and I strive to be the same way! And, yes, I had to wear it with black instead of some other fun colors.

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend and staying warm! 

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment