10.03.2011

SOUTH MOON UNDER DENIM EVENT















The Bethesda Denim Event at South Moon Under was Saturday. Here are some photos that I snapped for their blog, but also wanted to share with you too. They had goodies, mimosas, and even a contest to enter for a free pair of Citizens jeans! The store was set up perfectly with all the great denim brands they carry. Check out their creative fall windows! They made the hanging feathers themselves. It's so much like the aesthetic of Free People.. of course I loved it! I spotted a necklace that was calling my name, literally. My mom tried to convince me to buy it.. haha. More than anything, I gained inspiration from their merchandising in the store. I held myself back from buying everything there.

It's Monday and freezing outside, again. Time to start another crazy week.

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment