10.01.2011

CRAZY ABOUT RED






(Gap top, red jeans from random Philly boutique, G by Guess oxfords, vintage bag, Michael Kors rose gold watch, other random and thrifted jewelry) 

Last night I enjoyed a fabulous dinner at my second favorite place in the world, a local Mediterranean restaurant right near my house. They have the best hummus and Greek salad ever! And, of course I couldn't pass up a cannoli for dessert. Noticing my obsession with red already this fall? This is one of my favorite bags, and I wouldn't let go of it even when I threw on these red jeans too. A little overpowering, but I like it. Oh, and the fall weather finally hit last night. I'm getting really really excited now!

<33

1 comment:

  1. <3 your pants! Which Mediterranean did you visit? I do a blog on trendy DC restaurants and am always look for inspiration for a good night out.

    ReplyDelete