3.24.2012

SNAPSHOTS











View from Central Park | Fancy for water and coffee | Two of my favorite things: iced coffee and 'Cameron Canon' | Pretty flowers on my desk | Argo Tea heaven | Hot chocolate and The Hunger Games | Beautiful day in Chelsea | Red toes at the beginning of spring | Delicious hummus and avocado sandwich at The Grey Dog 

Lately, I have been pretty sleep deprived. Had to be up at 4 a.m. on Thursday for a photoshoot for work and of course that did not stop me from going to get in line to see The Hunger Games for the midnight showing that night. And even then, that still didn't stop me from taking a night bus to come home for the weekend after work yesterday. It's been a little crazy. Definitely looking for a good night's rest sometime soon. Now, I am back home at my parents house and excited for a relaxing weekend (and sleeping in my big comfy bed here).

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

<33

1 comment:

  1. awesome pics! love spring in the city!

    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete