11.12.2011

FALL IS MY FAVORITE TIME













(Millau lace dress from LF Stores (similar), purple bandeau top from LF Stores (similar), random leggings, Nine & Co. boots (similar), Michael Kors rose gold watch, other random jewelry)

I wish the leaves could be this color all year long. It's by far my favorite time of the year! Of course I couldn't resist snapping pictures under this gorgeous tree. I enjoyed morning coffee with my mom today at a local coffee spot in my hometown. Pumpkin spice coffee to be exact! I had a nice chat with the owner of the shop, and she reminded me to follow my dreams. Now that I am older, I enjoy the feeling of living in a small town and getting to know the people here. You never know when you will meet someone who will brighten your day. 

I wore this dress here too.

<33

1 comment:

  1. The lace pattern is beautiful! Now following on Bloglovin and Google!

    xo, Abbey (District Dress Up)
    http://abbeybrandon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete