10.14.2011

GIRLS NIGHT OUT




















(vintage silk button up (similar), Dolce Vita military green jacket, Michael Kors riding leggings (similar), vintage boots, Michael Kors rose gold watch, vintage red bag, other random and thrifted jewelry)

Last night, my mom and I had such a great time in Frederick for their Girls Night Out! First, we started off with a delicious dinner at a Pizza & Pretzel Creations. They use pretzel dough for their pizza, and it's so yummy!! We got little bracelets for our "entrance" into the shops, after donating $10 to the Heartly House. They are an organization that provides care for residents of Frederick who have experienced any type of abuse. I was happy to help support such a great cause! 

I bought my first pair of Toms at Velvet Lounge, and I must say that I am pretty excited. We enjoyed being driven, by limo, to different shops downtown. Each store had cocktails and refreshments while women shopped their hearts out. Veggie Annie, a local caterer, was serving shots of vodka with her homemade tomato soup in one store. How different, right!? See her facebook page here for to find out more about what she does. I told her she needs to start a blog for sure! 

I FINALLY was able to shop a vintage store down there that I have been dying to see. Every other time I have attempted to go in there, it's been closed. It was amazing! My mom was having fun seeing things that she used to wear that I wold totally wear today. She had to show me a paisley shirt that my dad used to rock back in the day. If only he tried rocking that again.. haha. All the stores were so great and filled with inspiration everywhere. It was a fabulous night spent escaping my homework and enjoying time with my mom.

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment