4.09.2011

DESKTOP IMAGES










(via ALDO, ASOS Magazine, NASTY GAL, Tattoologist)

I love when the weekend comes because then I can post the images that have been saved on my desktop all week. And the images I have taken myself. Recently, I became obsessed with the ASOS online magazine. Check out this previous post to visit their magazine. Love their platform color-blocked shoes, and of course their espadrilles! Since I commute an hour to school each day, I honestly feel like I live in my car. That photo was taken simply out of boredom while at a stop light! Oh, and I found an idea for my next tattoo! See my first one here. Just recently ordered that NASTY GAL tee, which says "La Mode Passe, Le Style Reste." I am in love with it already; just not so sure if that would make a good tattoo. What do you think? I enjoyed some really nice spring weather the other day; snapped some photos while on campus. Lastly, I have been missing Paris like crazy. A part of me just wants to fly back there and not look back! The thing I could be missing the most.. crepes.. haha. Nothing compares! 

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible.
 
<33

No comments:

Post a Comment