11.18.2010

back to fashion







images via jak and jil whitney port & tattoologist
video via style scrapbook

During my time in Europe, I have changed the purpose of my blog from fashion to traveling. I have been using it to update my family and friends on all my adventures here, but tonight I craved some fashion. I am actually excited to be done with all the traveling updates and just focus on what inspires me. However, traveling has definitely given me plenty of inspiration. I spent tonight catching up on some of my favorite blogs. All the busyness of Europe has left me with no time. Now that I am done with traveling and am just going to enjoy my last month in Paris, there is actually more time.

To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.

If there's something special you want to do, now is the time. If you want to make a difference in the world, now is the time. Don't be fooled into thinking you should wait until you are older or wiser or more "secure," because it doesn't work that way. The wisdom will come. The security will come. But first you must begin your adventure.

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment