10.20.2012

POLKA DOTS IN THE FALL




(vintage sweater, thrifted tank, H&M corduroys - similar, Nine West boots - similar, JewelMint rose gold ring, other gifted ring, random bracelets)

Weekend, you have been good to me so far. It's consisted of a little bit of productivity and a little bit of play time. I also received a life lesson from the woman at my nail salon tonight. She told me that life flies by, so make sure to enjoy it now. She is an older lady with three grown daughters, so my ears are always open to listen to whatever she has to say. And, I know she is right. I have been thinking more and more about the things I want to accomplish while still in my 20s. We all have heard of a '30 before 30' list, but maybe I should make a '25 before 25' list? 

Photos taken by Fallon Rechnitz

1 comment:

  1. I am currently coveting your outfit. I need to look away now before I get too sad. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete