10.24.2012

DIFFERENT KIND OF STREETS


(Dylan & Rose blouse, Gap jean jacket - similar, Rich & Skinny denim, bag from local consignment boutique, Steve Madden wedges - similar, JewelMint rose gold ring, other gifted ring)

Yesterday, I got to venture away from the office into Soho for bit. It was nice being in a different part of town, but even nicer to actually be away from the office for lunch. Sometimes I get way too glued to my chair at work. It can be a problem. Side note: I just realized lately how extremely long my hair has gotten. Not so sure if it should be cut, or if I am into it. What do you think? 

Photos taken by Fallon Rechnitz 

2 comments:

  1. Melissa! I really (x2) dig you look! My fave accept of it are your hightops wedges...super fresh! And the perspective of the shots (details!!!) are great. Your photographer did a wonderful job highlighting your personal style!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.. spell check.....:/ --->
      My fave *aspect of it....

      Delete