9.16.2012

SUNDAY


I have always said that Sunday is my favorite day of the week. Sunday funday, right? Although this could probably still be true, my Sundays are not like they used to be. Like they were before I moved to New York and started a career. Sunday now means the end to a weekend of relaxation and that the dreaded Monday morning is soon approaching. Sunday also involves a goodbye to Zachary if we have the chance for a weekend visit. Today, I'm thinking about change. How much life changes as you get older- even like how you spend your Sunday. I do know, however, that change is never a bad thing. If I want, I can still make Sunday my favorite day of the week. 

How do you usually spend your Sunday?

1 comment:

  1. This picture is super awesome. I feel like a "The Shining" vibe. Yay for Stephen King in everyday life.

    XOXO
    - - - - -
    http://robotslayerem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete