7.24.2012

SUMMERTIME IN MY FAVORITE DRESS



(vintage dress, H&M flats, Steve Madden bag, all gifted rings, thrifted bracelets)

Finally an update for you all. After a successful weekend packing up everything back home in Maryland, I am ready to get this move taken care of. I can barely hold in my excitement! Please hurry up, Saturday.

It was one of those mornings where I grabbed something easy to throw on during this horribly hot weather. (On a side note: I legit almost passed out last week on the subway. New York, you are not my fan during the summer!) This dress is always a great option, and it happens to be one of my favorite vintage finds ever. An intern in my office told me I belonged in a Fresh Prince of Bel Air episode, and I couldn't help but agree. Watch out, Will Smith!

Photos taken by Fallon Rechnitz

No comments:

Post a Comment