6.03.2012

SATURDAY + SUNDAY


 (thrifted dress, vintage Calvin Klein denim vest - similar, Kelsi Dagger sandals, random sunglasses)

I spent the majority of my weekend with Alex up in her neighborhood. She took me to this amazing park (Fort Tryon Park), and I completely fell in love with it. How awesome is the view? It was the perfect place to relax. Last night we whipped up some guacamole and tacos for a little fiesta night. Best decision ever. I have missed Mexican food like crazy. This morning began with some Starbucks and reading the New York Times. We then went back to the park to just lay out and listen to music. I definitely have enjoyed my "no traveling" weekend. Not only was the weather perfect, but I loved spending time with a great friend. 

Trying to block out the fact tomorrow is Monday, which means the start to a new work week. Why can't weekends last forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment