6.27.2012

FLOWER CHILD






(Eight Sixty maxi dress from Nordstrom, random belt from another dress, Kelsi Dagger sandals, gifted rings and necklace, thrifted bracelets, random sunglasses) 

These photos are from a little park Zachary and I stopped at this past Sunday. We enjoyed a quick picnic lunch while we were on the way back to the bus stop. I am extra excited that today is Wednesday because tomorrow I will be heading home to Maryland after work for an exciting event this weekend (I will share more details soon!). It will be a super long day, but it will all be worth it in the end. Cannot wait to see my family and friends back home. 

Hope everyone's week is going well. Cheers to it almost being the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. i love this hippie chic dress!! it looks like probably the most comfortable and easy to wear thing in the world :)

    xx,
    kim
    thecoattaileffect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete