3.07.2012

SNAKESKIN + VELVET





(Trouvé shirt- similar, kimono from Rugged Wearhouse, Nasty Gal velvet pants, G by Guess oxfords, Steve Madden bag- similar, all vintage and thrifted jewelry)

I feel like my days here in New York have already flown by, but then again it hasn't even been two weeks since I moved! All I know is that "real life" is settng in. Having a Monday through Friday job with my own desk, apartment searching in the city, planning to tackle student loans soon, and calling my parents to catch up.. this is just craziness. The only thing I hope is that I find happiness with my new life here. Just need to trust and believe.

P.S. - Thank you, Mom, for my two Groupon gifts you have gotten me this week! One to go enjoy good Irish food and beer, and another for a month of yoga at the place right next to my office. Must say I am one happy girl and thankful to have the best mom ever.

<33

Photos taken by Rebekka Schuman

No comments:

Post a Comment