3.31.2012

THE SMOKE JOINT














Couldn't resist letting you all know about one of the best restaurants ever, right here in Brooklyn. If you're looking for the perfect comfort food or just some down right amazing barbeque, The Smoke Joint is the place to be. After going there with my parents the first weekend I moved here, Chanelle and I went back today to enjoy it all over again. Chose the pulled pork sandwich, with their mac and cheese and cornbread. Literally the best cornbread I have ever had. They also serve lots of different local beers that are brewed here in New York. Today, I enjoyed a golden ale from the Harlem Brewing Company. Yum! Oh, and the prices are very reasonable. I took a takeout menu in hopes that they deliver to our apartment (crossing my fingers. haha). Already thinking about the next time I will indulge in some more Smoke Joint food.

Now that I am in New York City, I will want to share with you all the good restaurants I find. Be prepared to see some more food pop up here in addition to my outfit posts!

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment