12.23.2011

MY LITTLE CHRISTMAS TREE








I cannot believe Christmas is THIS WEEKEND!! As promised, here is a little bit of the Christmas spirit going on in my room. I decided to put up this little tree, decorated with all of my favorite ornaments. That Paris one I got while I was there last year, and I know it will be with my forever! I took a pearl necklace and created a garland and tied a simple bow as the topper. It worked out pretty well! I wrapped a few gifts last night, but I still have more to wrap. Actually, I think I still have a little shopping to do. Uh oh. Everything is very last minute this year for me. I am now in the category of the "last minute shoppers." This is not like me! Tomorrow I will be working, but I am very excited to spend Christmas Day with some of my family!

Have a wonderful Friday!

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment