10.20.2011

FALL WEATHER









(Forever 21 aztech shorts (similar), thrifted white crochet top, Caslon cardigan from Nordstrom (similar), random tights, vintage Laredo boots, Michael Kors rose gold watch, other random jewelry)

Every time I drive home, I can't help but be amazed by God's beautiful creation. Especially in the fall! It's perfect. I could drive for hours on the country roads and just look at the scenery. It makes me appreciate the small town that I live in. Today I pulled over to snap some pictures. The stupid wind caused my tripod to fall over, and some little piece in my lens broke. Hoping that it will be okay, though! 

The weather is getting colder; it's almost time to bundle up by the fire and sip some hot cocoa! What are your favorite 
things about the fall?

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment