9.24.2011

DC VINTAGE FASHION WEEK
















(wearing: H&M corduroy skinnies, vintage lace top, vintage bag, Diba leopard booties)

Last night was the DC Vintage Fashion Week Event at Gossip on 23rd. The event was hosted by the DC Goodwill Fashionista and Spicy Candy DC. There were refreshments, music, and of course.. shopping! I admired all the jewelry they had in the store. The Goodwill had a room of merchandise from their DC stores, along with vintage items you could bid on. I, surprisingly, did not come home with any purchases. Instead, just a gift bag I received with some goodies inside. I was really impressed with the work that the Goodwill is doing within the DC fashion scene. Some people don't realize that you can find some pretty unique and fashionable stuff at Goodwill!

Oh, and thank you so much for voting for me in vintage photo contest! I won!! See the post here announcing my win and make sure to follow the DC Goodwill Fashionista. So excited to go see what I can find at Goodwill with my gift card (as if my closet is not already overflowing). 

<33

2 comments:

  1. Instead of developing something outside of DC Fashion Week, why not contact Ean Williams and do something within DC Fashion Week instead? A vintage fashion show would be great and a designer that produces vintage wear would be a great addition to the event. How about adding instead of dividing the fashion industry here in DC.

    ReplyDelete