8.23.2011

NYC PHOTO DIARY










(outfit one: Nally & Millie white crochet dress, Jeffrey Campbell sandals, thrifted bag -- outfit two: thrifted chiffon blouse, Mimi Chica shorts, thrifted bag, Montego Bay Club sandals, aviators from Charming Charlie)

Spent three days in the city which included: seeing the Statue of Liberty, relaxing at Saint Patrick's Cathedral, being surrounded by tourists in Times Square, visiting the FIT museum exhibit, walking the Brooklyn Bridge at night, eating delicious NY pizza, shopping in SoHo, and strolling through Central Park. Oh, and I saw someone propose on the Brooklyn Bridge. My friend videotaped it on the guy's iPhone. It was so cute!

Had such a great time exploring the city with my friend. I'm already thinking about the next time I want to go up there.

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment