7.25.2011

TEXAS REALLY IS PRETTY








(Talbots tee, thrifted maxi skirt, Jeffrey Campbell sandals, vintage jewelry, aviators from Charming Charlie) 

 My little cousin and I went over to this park after getting some much needed iced coffee tonight. It has become my new favorite place here in McKinney. Just wishing I experienced it sooner. Everyone says Texas is not that pretty, but I think the view there proves that statement wrong. 

One week until I am back home. Getting super excited! 

<33

2 comments:

  1. I love your maxi skirt, so lovely in white! Really have to watch out to get your dirt on it! Lovely sandals as well, nice colour and tassels!

    Have a look at my blog please, follow me if you like it. Much appreciated!

    http://materialgirlisabel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete