6.12.2011

OUT OF FOCUS


(thrifted belt, Talbots tee, Forever 21 shorts)

Didn't get to take full outfit pics today. Instead, I snapped a picture in my cousin's room that I took over for the summer. Loving one of my latest purchased items -- a rainbow braided belt! Gonna be easy to add some color to an outfit now. 

Here are some words to think about as you start a new week. I read this tonight, and I wanted to share it with you all. It's inspiration that I have been really needing lately.

 It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in
what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change 
there is power. 

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment