5.03.2011

ROUND TWO





So.. I packed up two suitcases again and left my home state of Maryland. Last time it was for my four month adventure to Paris, but this time I will be spending my summer in Dallas. My first stop, though, has been California. Thought some play time would be good after a semester of nothing but work and stress. My very good friend has been kind enough to show me around parts of Cali I have not visited before. I have been here since last Saturday (hence the lack of posts). I am very thankful for being blessed with opportunities to travel and try out new things. Even though I will be away from my family and friends this summer, I'm excited to focus on my passions and think about my future. 

“what is the feeling when you’re driving away from people, and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? -it’s the too huge world vaulting us, and it’s good-bye. but we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies." - jack kerouac

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment