5.05.2011

BILL CUNNINGHAM NEW YORK

 (via zeitgeist films)

After patiently waiting, I finally got to see Bill Cunningham New York. I saw it last night in Sacramento and thought it was more than worthy to post about. All I heard were great things about the movie. And, yes, all of it was totally true! The movie was amazing (actually more than amazing). The creators did an awesome job portraying his life and daily routine. Bill is such a selfless, caring man. This eighty year old fashion photographer has become an inspiration to my life, and I am sure everyone else who saw it feel the same way. Make sure to add Bill Cunningham New York to your summer "must see" list. Check out the trailer here to get a glimpse of this inspirational documentary!

"There's no reasons to be doom and gloom and think that fashion is finished. The fashion show is definitely on the streets, always has been and always will be."

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment