4.01.2011

INSPIRATION FRIDAY








(via NASTY GAL, Sterling Style, Style Pantry, LHurd, because i'm addicted, Tattoologist)

Happy Friday! Today has called for some inspiration. Finally posted these images that have been saved on my desktop all week!

Prints, textures, color, Kate Moss, Mango Spring 2011, Nasty Gal (always an awesome image every time I go on their site), my long lost Parisian turned hippie friend, and a hot pink blazer!

This morning, I woke up with a desire for a pink blazer, which I thought I had picked up while thrifting one time. It's gotta just be hiding around my house somewhere. You can make such a strong statement with a bold colored blazer; I'm determined! Look at this other blazer from the streets of San Fran. Also, make sure to check out the other looks from the Mango 2011 Nude Collection here.

Enjoy your weekend! 

<33

1 comment: