10.08.2010

a real home

I am in Waterloo, Belgium! What a blessing it is to be here, in a real home with loving people. I am staying with Michelle's pastor, the Benjamin family. When I arrived last night, I was so happy to have a taste of a "real" home for the weekend. It is nice to get away from my tiny apartment in Paris. I was greeted at the house with Courtney's famous pumpkin bread (SO delicious) and a hot cup of Starbucks coffee. The blessings didn't stop here. American baseball was on their big TV, and they even downloaded the last two episodes of OTH for us to watch! It was heaven. I just woke up to the smell of breakfast downstairs, and I cannot explain how happy I am! So thankful to be able to come here and leave my worries behind for the weekend. Time to relax, enjoy this big home and great people, and explore Waterloo for the day!

----------

I believe that God is managing affairs and that He doesn't need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about?

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment