9.05.2010

My afternoon is being well spent at the park across from my apartment. It's full of many different kinds of people. Children are enjoying the jungle gym and playing with their parents. Oh and there are ping pong tables; how awesome is that!? Elderly people walk through and many just sit and read. There is the constant "bonjour" from people who know others in the neighborhood. The weather today is gorgeous; it's still unbelievable that I am in Paris. I am so excited to grow as an individual and see where this experience leads me. I know that many challenges will come, along with the best times of my life. The challenges are there to strengthen my convictions not to run me over.

Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it's a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.


No comments:

Post a Comment