7.31.2010

by his wounds








Tonight, I can't stop thinking about them. I miss them like crazy, especially the smile they brought to my face every single week. They were truly a gift from God, and I am glad to know they are with Him now. So many memories I have that make me smile the same exact way.

Chan (the man) could beat me in any Wii game. I will never forget how much he would sweat when he played, and his face got so red. Every time I play Wii, I think of him! Gavarooni had this one temper tantrum about his M&M ice cream popsicle because it was green and he said, "Green is a girl's color!" I spent so long trying to convince him that green was clearly a color boys liked.

My little fashionista, Fi, was an angel. She always had a bow in her hair and a huge smile on her face. I remember one time I had asked her if she was ready to swim because it was almost summertime, and she went all the way upstairs only to return with a swimsuit on top of her regular clothes! This was the cutest thing ever. Someday I will have a clothing line named Fi, after my favorite fashionista.

I miss the animal game I made up for them during bath time. I miss reading to them before bed. Most of all, I miss how they would scream "Mel B, Mel B!" when I came walking in the door.

Fran was the best mom ever. I always told her my biggest dreams and aspirations, with fashion of course. I told her of my dream to go to Paris. I loved talking to her about anything. I remember these boots she had gotten that were made out of cow fur, and she asked me what I thought. They were ridiculously ugly, but I had to lie and say they were great because she loved them so much. She was so unique and such an inspiration; she still is.

He was pierced for our transgressions
He was crushed for our sins
The punishment that brought us peace was upon Him
And by His wounds, by His wounds we are healed


No comments:

Post a Comment