6.18.2010

digital prints

Today called for a window change at the store. I decided to go with digital prints as a theme for some colorful looks. Some casual pieces along with a strapless dress. Now that I see the photos, I think the green Michael Kors top would look better tucked in. Hmm.. I may have to change that. The bottom photo does not have the necklace I chose in it, btw. As a matter of fact, the necklace sold 30 minutes after I put the mannequins back in the window! My boss always says, "the sign of a good display is how quickly the merchandise sells." This is my favorite thing to do while interning; maybe my career path will lead to visual merchandising! Once I put the mannequins in the window, I chose shoes and handbags to go along with them. You have to stop by the store and take a look!





No comments:

Post a Comment