6.09.2010

barry

I have been absent from blogging lately, but I am back now.

I was thinking of what I should blog about next, and it hit me while I was serving guests last night. They told me, for the millionth time, that I look like Drew Barrymore. You have no idea how many times that I get this; it has become extremely annoying. I also remember when I was younger, my haristylists would tell me that I look her. Even today, I still get it. At work in Rosslyn, a guy told me this then not even five minutes later a completely different table said the same exact thing. I was told three times in one week. A few weeks ago, I was walking downtown and this guy told me, "I thought it was Drew Barrymore walking by earlier." And again, last night. Awesome.

Everyone says that I should take it as a compliment, and I would if I thought that Barry was someone I am inspired by. I looked around the web for photos of her; I think her best looks are seen on the red carpet. During everyday life, she has made several fashion mistakes. I have to remember though that no one is perfect. We all mistakes, even fashion mistakes! As you scroll down, you will soon learn of them. Different hairstyles, including a strange "black tip" one, she has tried. Some of her style seen here is very free and young. I like that about her.

So here she is, the person that everyone thinks I look like. You be the judge, do I really look like her?















No comments:

Post a Comment