5.29.2010

summer read

Every summer I love finding that one perfect book to read during my break from school. When I find it, I take it poolside with me. Also, along to the beach (if I can make it this summer)! Since I am saving for Paris, who knows if I will even see the beach. I can only hope! While browsing, I found the book I want for summer 2010!

Derek Blasberg just wrote a new book, Classy: Exceptional Advice for the Extremely Modern Lady. It focuses on the hardworking group of young people rather than the stereotypical view of them being involved with bad behavior. Style.com editor said, "Making the transition from girl to woman is a minefield, and there is a new set of problems to navigate for my generation. This is a fun, witty way of addressing these issues. Derek is my go-to man for advice."

Derek says, "At the end of the day, even the unclassiest girls can become classy."

I want to add this book to my summer reading list, which consists of French books and Paris survival guides!

No comments:

Post a Comment