4.03.2013

A NEW SPACE

I am  now on...



I am back, finally. Cannot believe that the last time I posted on here was November. While my life has been changing since moving to New York, I found myself thinking less about blogging and more about enjoying each day with not worries of what to post here next. If you want to know how I've been feeling for the past 6 months, you can read Christine's post about retiring from her blog. I admire her for the honest words she shared, and I found myself relating in a significant way. 

Even though I have not been blogging for a long time now, I have been longing for some creative outlet to continue expressing myself. That's why I have now created a tumblr, which I have been wanting to do for quite some time. Please feel free to follow along as I rekindle the friendship with my camera and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment