6.16.2012

THIS WORLD IS YOURS


I read this quote while flipping through Alex's SELF magazine a few weekends ago and of course had to save it. It's an awesome feeling when inspiring words come at just the right time. In this case, I could totally relate the quote to what's been going on in my life. It's crazy how life pulls you in all sorts of directions and figuring out the "what's next" seems like the most difficult thing ever. You think you know exactly what you want, but life throws you a curve and things suddenly change. However, it's all worth it in the end. Each day I am trying to remind myself that. 

With all this being said, I am very excited for where life has been leading me lately. This week I was blessed with a promotion at work (woo hoo!). Also, I can't wait to make New York more of my home by moving into a new apartment next month. Let's just say that I am one happy girl.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your promotion! Love the quote. Reminds me of o.e of my favs: Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete