4.13.2012

INSIDE GENERATION STYLE



Wednesday night I had the opportunity to attend Inside Generation Style, a fashion show hosted by Inedependent Fashion Bloggers and Intel. My friend Alex joined me for the event, and we were finally able to catch up over drinks before the show! Sorry that I am just now getting around to posting these photos. It's been a crazy week, with little time for blogging.

Inside Generation Style featured fifteen fashion bloggers (you can see the list of them above) coming down the runway with looks from KamaliKulture and Orla Kiely. They were styled with shoes from Just Fabulous as well jewelry from Bauble Bar. Intel Ultrabook's showed up as another accessory, with each blogger adding one to their look. All the girls looked like they were having so much fun, and I loved seeing their personality come through on the runway. Jenni from I Spy DIY definitely had the biggest smile on her face! Some of my favorite looks came from Style and Pepper, GABIFRESH, and Profresh Style.  

Check out the recap over on IFB here to see photos from the entire night.

No comments:

Post a Comment