12.27.2011

A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHRISTMAS












Well, this year was a bit different than any other Christmas. I spent Christmas Eve working (for eleven hours, if I may add). It was not the typical Christmas Eve I was used to. Christmas Day, however, was a bit more fun! Here are some random shots I took throughout the day. I spent the afternoon in Harpers Ferry with my friend, watched Christmas Vacation, had a cup of coffee in my Christmas mug from Paris, and just enjoyed time with family and friends. My brother and his new wife were in Canada with her family. This is the first year I have not spent Christmas with him. But.. it's a good thing I have two brothers, haha. My oldest brother and his wife came over for a little celebration and of course to partake in our Christmas tradition.. cinnabons! I look forward to it all year! My sister-in-law got me the best gift ever, Belgian waffles. I got addicted to them while I was in Europe last year, so I was one happy girl when I unwrapped the box!

Now, it's almost time for NEW YEARS!! 

<33

1 comment:

  1. Glad u had a great Christmas day. Miss seeing you! Enjoy your CHRISTmas season. Hello to everyone! Happy New Year! Love aunt Mary :)

    ReplyDelete