9.28.2011

FLASHBACK














 

Here are some family pictures that I looked through at my aunt's house while in Texas this past summer. I have an obsession with anything vintage, so of course I got a kick out of looking at all the styles they wore. Oh, and check out my aunt's huge beehive! I was pretty impressed that she could maintain such hair.. haha. There are some shots of my grandmother and her twin as well as my mother's wedding. Loving the hat she wore! A part of me wishes she would have kept her wedding dress. There's something special about a daughter having her mom's wedding dress, even if she doesn't wear it for her own wedding. And, of course I had to add one of me. There I am when I was born, with my two older brothers, before the 'little sister torture' began.

Enjoy some inspiration from the past with me!

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment